The Domestic Violence Homicide Survivor Support Group meets the second Thursday of each month from 7-8:30pm. Please join us for this free and confidential opportunity to share in community with others in Wisconsin who have lost a loved one to domestic violence homicide. For more information, click here: GRACE Flyer – 2022
Search Our Site
- NEW! Survivor Resources from the Institute on Strangulation Prevention
- An effective domestic homicide program exists in Milwaukee. But officials say it is woefully underfunded.
- 27 Milwaukee County domestic murders, no contact with high-risk team
- Six Milwaukee County women were killed in a two-week period and all were victims of domestic violence
- How Wisconsin’s ‘honor’ system for removing guns from domestic abusers failed Jesi Ewers
- WI Supreme Court Decision on Expansion of Concealed Carry Permits Will Impact Victims of Domestic Violence