The Domestic Violence Homicide Survivor Support Group meets the second Thursday of each month from 7-8:30pm. Please join us for this free and confidential opportunity to share in community with others in Wisconsin who have lost a loved one to domestic violence homicide. For more information, click here: GRACE Flyer – 2022
Search Our Site
- WI Supreme Court Decision on Expansion of Concealed Carry Permits Will Impact Victims of Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Homicide Survivor Support Group
- Darrell Brooks fled domestic dispute before Waukesha parade horror and was on bail for ‘running over mom of his baby’
- Which domestic abusers will go on to commit murder? This one act offers a clue.
- A mishandled 911 call, a delayed Amber Alert and a grisly crime: What went wrong in the case of a murdered Milwaukee mom and her daughters
- Milwaukee Homicide Rate at Highest Since 1990s