- http://therainbowhouse.us Our parent organization, Rainbow House Domestic Abuse Services, is a domestic violence shelter serving North East Wisconsin. In 2013, our beloved friend and interim director, Patricia Waschbisch, became a victim of domestic violence homicide. This resource grew out of that experience.
- http://www.endabusewi.org/ The Wisconsin Coalition Against Domestic Violence is the leading voice for victims of domestic abuse in Wisconsin.
- http://www.endabusewi.org/homicideprevention/End Abuse’s Homicide Response Plan was developed by a workgroup comprised of Executive Directors from domestic violence programs who came together as a result of experiencing and responding to domestic violence homicides in their own communities. Our objective with this document is to provide a framework for programs and their communities to develop a plan that will provide guidance in responding to a domestic violence homicide. We hope to assist communities in responding in a supportive and collaborative manner that encourages the further growth of their commitment to working together to end violence.
- Will you know where to turn when something like Domestic Violence happens to your family, friends, or community? Traja’s Heart is the only organization in making dreams come true for children who have been left behind from Domestic Violence Homicides.
Dual Mission: To end violence against women. To have all people choose love over hate.
- https://www.facebook.com/domesticviolencecrimewatch/timeline Domestic Violence Crime Watch is raising awareness of the devastation of domestic violence with a focus on domestic-violence related homicide. Daily national updates.
- http://www.pomc.com (National Organization of Parents of Murdered Children)
POMC makes the difference through on-going emotional support, education, prevention, advocacy, and awareness.
- https://www.doj.state.wi.us/ocvs/office-crime-victim-services – If you are the victim of a crime, the Office of Crime Victim Services (OCVS) is here to help. We offer resources for the emotional and psychological challenges of being a crime victim, as well as compensation for certain financial losses. We can also explain your victim rights in the criminal justice system and assist you in exercising them.
- http://www.ncadv.org/need-help/resources The National Coalition Against Domestic Violence (NCADV) is the voice of victims and survivors. We are the catalyst for changing society to have zero tolerance for domestic violence. We do this by effecting public policy, increasing understanding of the impact of domestic violence, and providing programs and education that drive that change.
- A resource for directory for domestic violence services that is searchable by state, gender, orientation, age, or type of abuse.