For current news relating to Domestic Violence Homicide in Wisconsin, including news coverage, cases in the courts, and other information, please refer to our Facebook page at:
Search Our Site
- NEW! Survivor Resources from the Institute on Strangulation Prevention
- An effective domestic homicide program exists in Milwaukee. But officials say it is woefully underfunded.
- 27 Milwaukee County domestic murders, no contact with high-risk team
- Six Milwaukee County women were killed in a two-week period and all were victims of domestic violence
- How Wisconsin’s ‘honor’ system for removing guns from domestic abusers failed Jesi Ewers
- WI Supreme Court Decision on Expansion of Concealed Carry Permits Will Impact Victims of Domestic Violence