“I was shocked that you co-sponsored a bill to allow domestic violence offenders to continue to own a gun,” Ames said in a question that took more than two minutes. He continued, “Why on earth would you want somebody who beats their wife to have access to a gun?”
Search Our Site
- WI Supreme Court Decision on Expansion of Concealed Carry Permits Will Impact Victims of Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Homicide Survivor Support Group
- Darrell Brooks fled domestic dispute before Waukesha parade horror and was on bail for ‘running over mom of his baby’
- Which domestic abusers will go on to commit murder? This one act offers a clue.
- A mishandled 911 call, a delayed Amber Alert and a grisly crime: What went wrong in the case of a murdered Milwaukee mom and her daughters
- Milwaukee Homicide Rate at Highest Since 1990s