Hope – Domestic Violence Homicide Help – Our mission is to bring comfort in the days to come for family members who have lost a loved one to domestic violence. We provide prevention, education, and information to communities, families, and schools. https://domesticviolencehomicidehelp.com
Search Our Site
- NEW! Survivor Resources from the Institute on Strangulation Prevention
- An effective domestic homicide program exists in Milwaukee. But officials say it is woefully underfunded.
- 27 Milwaukee County domestic murders, no contact with high-risk team
- Six Milwaukee County women were killed in a two-week period and all were victims of domestic violence
- How Wisconsin’s ‘honor’ system for removing guns from domestic abusers failed Jesi Ewers
- WI Supreme Court Decision on Expansion of Concealed Carry Permits Will Impact Victims of Domestic Violence